Exceptional International Talent Management
|Preis Mitglieder:||1.003,00 €|
|Preis Nichtmitglieder:||1.180,00 €|
LernzieleOnly a handful of organisations successfully develop their global leaders; too many organisations fall into The Mediocrity Trap, neither bad nor great. How do you build a truly exceptional Talent Management Process? You will learn the key factors, including: How to connect people development to your organisational strategy; design programs that fit your culture; win the support and involvement of Top Management; use consistent processes and practices across your organisation; and understand what it takes to effectively select, track and position your talents.
Day 1 core theme: Planning & strong commitment
- The 7 key phases of Talent Management Process
- Vital conversations: the Must-have discussions with Top Management, Line Managers & local HR
- Talent selection: choosing the right people, globally and locally
- Fit with organisational culture: Which design goes best with which culture?
Day 2 core theme: Evaluating and tracking your best talents
- How to measure results easily and effectively
- Processes & practices: consistent and unified across the whole organisation
- Specific/common Talent Management Challenges
- Innovative ways to track and position talents when time and resources are short
Termine, Orte, Referenten, Zeiten:
Eine Leistung der Deutsche Gesellschaft für Personalführung e.V.