Excellence in International Partnerships
|Preis Mitglieder:||621,00 €|
|Preis Nichtmitglieder:||730,00 €|
LernzieleIn global business, most companies have a matrix structure. To be successful in this environment, it is essential to have a matrix mindset so that you quickly build strong bridges between your global and local HR, and between HR and other functions. Learn how to influence people across functions and borders with and without line authority; build and align your relationships to implement your plans faster. Understand the emotional and rational elements that create the foundation of successful international partnerships. Learn how to deal with hidden agendas and different local needs. In short, build world-class excellence into your global partnerships.
- Understand the mindset of success co-operation in matrix organisations
- Learn how to set-up a positive partnership and avoid negative relationships
- Extend your capacity to influence others, with and without line authority
- Overcome time-zone and cultural barriers to meet deadlines
- Dealing effectively and quickly with local HR needs
- Get new strategies and tactics for dealing with hidden agendas
Termine, Orte, Referenten, Zeiten:
Eine Leistung der Deutsche Gesellschaft für Personalführung e.V.